1.6.12

I'm leaving and joining the Circus!










 














12, 3, 4, 56, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11


My mom would always respond to the question "where are you going?" with: "I'm joining the circus and I'm never coming back."  I often tried to picture her in the circus and part of me really wished she would. It would give us an excellent excuse to finally go see one. I still never have. 

When things get really crazy around here (like when the school year is ending, we're packing for a 2 month long vacation and moving all at the same time!) I start considering joining my mom in the circus...

(in case you were wondering, my mom would be the lion tamer. I would be anything that didn't involve heights, animals with teeth, or the possibility of falling.... so maybe a clown? 

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds crazy. We are getting ready for a 3 1/2 week vacation while starting an addition. It nuts. Where are you moving?

Atarah said...

I thought my mother was the only one who said things like this. Going through the photos I settled on the lion tamer as my mother's profession, did we share mom's? Crazy. Loving your blog!

Atarah said...

*Update* I was just sitting next to my mom showing her the photo's when I began reading your post for her (she wasn't wearing her glasses) she thought I had written it. Ha! {snicker} Still wondering if our mothers's are the same person, tee-hee.

Elisse Newey said...

Tammy: we're moving not to far away. Just away from the crazy undergrads. ;)

Atarah: Thank you! That is hilarious!